Looking for joy?
Privacy and Policy
While travelling in India first need of a tourist is a good accommodation according to their pocket, India
BOOKING TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICY OF GHUM INDIA GHUM
For booking of tour booking amount is required and remaining payment will be required 15 days before arrival date.
50% of total amount which is non-refundable on cancellation within 31 days.
- 20% cancellation charges, if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
- 40% cancellation charges, if cancelled 30-15 days before the tour departure date.
- 85% Cancellation charges, if cancelled 15-01 days before the tour departure date.
- No refund for after starting or middle of the tour.
- Flight Ticket Cancellation as per Airlines rule.
Incase of any conflict or legal issue it will be matters of Delhi jurisdiction.
**All tours are organised and managed by government authorised travel agency and guides. Ghum India Ghum is registered with Government of Delhi(India) under act 1932 no. 9 and Also registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India & Tourism Department of India.